What is Conditional Sale?
Conditional Sale is a traditional way of purchasing a car on finance, offering a straightforward agreement that involves paying a deposit followed by equal monthly payments, similar to a personal loan.
How does Conditional Sale work with PSA?
PSA Finance can offer Conditional Sale on both new and used vehicles across the Peugeot, Citroën and DS network. Upon entering into an agreement, you will specify your deposit along with your agreement term which will determine your monthly payment.
Conditional Sale in three stages:
You’ll pay a deposit at the beginning of your agreement. You can also trade in your existing vehicle to put towards this deposit.
- Monthly Payments
You’ll agree on a monthly payment that works for you and your budget, this will be established at the start of your agreement with us.
Once delivered, you can enjoy your vehicle straight away and once the agreement ends and all payments have been made, the vehicle will be yours.
Features & Benefits of Conditional Sale
- Conditional Sale is ideal if you’re looking to own the vehicle after paying a monthly repayment that suits your budget and duration of the agreement.
- Unlike other products, you don’t have to estimate your mileage to determine your payments.
- No Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) payment at the end of the contract.
- Spread the cost of buying a vehicle
- Flexible deposits, repayment periods and monthly costs