If you are returning your vehicle at the end of your agreement you will need to arrange collection via our partner. This can be booked up to a month in advance of the end of your contract, and can be arranged for a date, time and location that suits you.
Our vehicle collectors will need to inspect your vehicle when collecting it to ensure the vehicle is returned in the agreed state at the beginning of your contract and if not, that we have noted any damage or missing parts. Our vehicle collectors work to carefully defined standards and are all experts at assessing vehicles.
After the inspection, the collector will show you what they have found and ask for you to sign for their records. Shortly after the inspection there will be someone to drive the vehicle away.
Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers may experience some delays during the collection of their vehicles.
You can arrange your vehicle return online, you will just need your registration number and agreement number ready.
- Collection can be booked from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (dusk in winter) so that they can fully inspect your vehicle in the light of day.
- Once you have arranged your collection date, our inspector will call you when they are on route.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can sign on your behalf but we advise that you are present when returning your vehicle.
- Your vehicle must also have a valid MOT to be driven away on the day.
- Due to COVID-19 there may be a delay with the collection of your vehicle.
If you wish to extend your lease, or purchase your vehicle, be sure to get in touch with us so we can discuss your agreement options.